IMPACT - Improving Participation and Advocacy for Clinical Trials
IMPACT - Improving Participation and Advocacy for Clinical Trials - is an initiative of the Australia and New Zealand Breast Cancer Trials Group (ANZBCTG) assisted by its Consumer Advisory Panel and generously supported by Avon.
IMPACT aims to:
- Recognise the important contributions made by women to breast cancer clinical trials research;
- Increase participation in breast cancer clinical trials;
- Provide members with reliable up to date information about breast cancer clinical trials research and research in general;
- Educate members about the science of breast cancer and the conduct of clinical trials so they can become effective advocates for clinical trials research;
- Educate the wider community about clinical trials research;
- Lobby for increased infrastructure funding for breast cancer clinical trials research; and
- Enhance links between health professionals and women who have participated in breast cancer clinical trials research.
IMPACT Membership is free and open to people who have:
- participated, or are participating, in a breast cancer clinical trial;
- had a diagnosis of breast cancer;
- a family history of breast cancer; and/or
- an interest in breast cancer clinical trials research.
Benefits of IMPACT Membership include:
To apply for membership of IMPACT, either complete the online application form or contact the IMPACT Administrator to receive an application by post.
If you have any questions about IMPACT or IMPACT membership, please contact the IMPACT Administrator at email@example.com or call 1800 423 444 (in Australia) or +61 2 4925 5255 (in New Zealand).