Host a Morning Tea
Join in on the fun and support women affected by breast cancer by hosting your very own #bakeforbreastcancer morning or afternoon tea fundraiser with all funds raised going towards life-changing breast cancer research!
You can hold your event at any time during the year, or you can host it as part of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October.
The format of the day is entirely up to you – host it at your home, office, sporting club or school and gather your friends, family and colleagues to make a donation to help save more lives from breast cancer.
All funds raised from your event will help fund Australia’s only independent, collaborative clinical trials research program for the treatment, prevention and cure of breast cancer. These clinical trials are vital in identifying new treatments and treatment strategies for women diagnosed with breast cancer.
What is involved?
It’s easy, just follow these few simple steps and if you have any questions along the way, don’t hesitate to contact us on 1800 423 444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To get started, please read our Fundraising FAQ’s and Fundraising Guidelines.
- Complete our online form to start your registration process.
- Your application will be reviewed within 1-2 working days.
- When your application is approved, we’ll send you an Authority to Fundraise letter along with a unique password that can be used to download our online event resources.
- Invite your friends, family and colleagues.
- Start baking and don’t forget to share updates on your social media accounts using the hashtag #bakeforbreastcancer.
- Submit your donation and be proud that you’ve made a difference to women affected by breast cancer by funding life-changing breast cancer research.
Once your application to fundraise for the BCIA has been approved, you’ll receive a formal Authority to Fundraise letter and event code. Our team will also send you a unique password to download our online event resources that will help make your event as special as you imagined! We can also post you balloons. Please indicate on you application form if you wish to order balloons for your event or contact us on email@example.com.
Promote your event using one of these A3 or A4 promotional posters. Hang them up at your workplace, local shopping centre or your sporting club to gather support from your local community. You can also use them as a decoration on the day!
Our invitations make getting your guest list together easy. Simply download, enter your event details, print and send to your guest list.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible. If your guests require tax deductible receipts for their donations, simply complete the required fields in this form and return to our office once your event is complete. We will post tax deductible receipts directly from our office to all your guests.